The fund raising philosophy of the Madison Avenue Presbyterian Day School is to encourage broad-based participation among the school's families and friends in a spirit of personal generosity.
In keeping with this philosophy, there are four principal fund raising efforts:
- A fall Book Fair raises funds to support the Library.
- The Director’s year end Annual Appeal, which closes some of the gap between operating expenses and tuition income.
- A winter Holiday Party for tuition aid.
- A Spring Benefit for special projects, tuition aid and the teacher fund.
Spring Benefit 2017 – To donate items, services, merchandise or gift certificates to this year's Benefit, please complete and submit the Benefit Donation Form. The parents and staff of Madison Avenue Presbyterian Church Day School extend our warmest thanks for your consideration and truly appreciate your support!
To Donate please click here and follow the steps below.
- Click on the "Give Online" icon.
- Select "Quick Give".
- Select "Day School- Annual Fund" from the drop down box in "My Donation".
- Fill out the pertinent information.